|Date||Date and time in UTC|
Yes. Download the API in JSON format from Swagger on your SMA or ESA:
- Save the JSON locally or directly use the Import option of your 3rd-party application (Postman, Insomnia).
- At the base level of the new collection, for Authorization, you will need to assign the authorization type to Basic Auth and use your username/password or assign the authorization type to API Key and create a jwtToken for use FROM your 3rd-party application TO the appliance.
- For Variables, update the baseURL for the CURRENT VALUE as your appliance HTTPS:
Example URL, if Cisco Secure Email Cloud Gateway customer
- Save the changes to the base level of your collection.
- You can now use a test example to confirm the API call succeeds. Expand and select the config folder, and select the get sdr categories.
- For Authorization, assure the type is "Inherit auth from parent".
- Click Send.
- You should now see results similar to:
Updated about 1 month ago