Cisco Secure Email Gateway Virtual (Microsoft Azure Platform)
Request Azure Provisioning
Cisco is happy to announce that customers may deploy a virtual machine instance inside of Microsoft Azure.
Secure Email Gateway is not available in the Azure Marketplace. Contact your Cisco account team or sales representative for further information on the Azure image and deployement.
Starting with AsyncOS 15.0 release, this information will be part of the virtual deployment guides and also the "Deploying Cisco Secure Email Virtual Gateway on Microsoft Azure Cloud Platform" guide.
Azure deployments start at AsyncOS 14.2.2-004. AsyncOS versions older than this are not available for Azure.
Keep the following details ready before you start the deployment activity:
• Microsoft Azure account credentials
• Any web browser to launch the Azure portal (https://portal.azure.com/)
• Cisco Secure Email Gateway Image
• License (Classic/Smart License)
• (Optional): CentOS or Windows system with Azure CLI or PowerShell installed
The suggested Azure VM size details for our Secure Email Gateway Virtual are as shown below:
|AsyncOS Version||Model||Azure VM Size||vCPU/cores||Memory/RAM||NICs|
|14.2.x||c600v||Standard D8s v3||8||32||4|
(*) Cisco Secure Email Virtual Gateway supports a maximum of 3 interfaces.
Cisco Secure Email Gateway Documentation
- Release Notes
- User Guide
- CLI Reference Guide
- API Programming Guides for Cisco Secure Email Gateway
- Open Source Used in Cisco Secure Email Gateway
- Cisco Content Security Virtual Appliance Installation Guide (includes vESA)
Secure Email Cloud Gateway Documentation
Cisco Secure Email and Web Manager Documentation
- Release Notes and Compatibility Matrix
- User Guide
- API Programming Guides for Cisco Secure Email and Web Manager
- Cisco Content Security Virtual Appliance Installation Guide (includes vSMA)
Cisco Secure Product (Rebranding) Documentation
Service and Support
To get support for virtual appliances, call Cisco TAC and have your Virtual License Number (VLN) number ready.
- Cisco TAC: http://www.cisco.com/en/US/support/tsd_cisco_worldwide_contacts.html
- For non-critical issues, you can also access customer support from the appliance. For instructions, see the User Guide or online help.
Updated 4 days ago