Cisco will be upgrading Cloud Gateway customer instances to the latest AsyncOS Maintenance Releases, ESA 15.0.0-104 and SMA 15.0.0-334.
The release notes for the ESA are located here.
The release notes for the SMA are located here.
Your Cisco DSM (Designated Service Manager) will engage with you directly to evaluate and coordinate these upgrades.
There should not be any email delivery disruption, however administrative access to your devices during this time period may be affected. Customers are requested to validate the health of systems post their upgrade window and report to Cisco TAC if any anomalies are observed.
Starting August 21, 2023
Maintenance Windows: Sunday-Friday
Europe Window: 6 PM to 2 AM (BST, London)
Canada Window: 6 PM to 2 AM (PDT, Kamloops)
Americas Window: 6 PM to 2 AM (PDT, San Francisco)
APJ (Asia Pacific and Japan) Window: 6 PM to 2 AM (JST, Tokyo)
If you have any urgent questions about this maintenance or the possible impact, please contact Cisco TAC: http://www.cisco.com/c/en/us/support/web/tsd-cisco-worldwide-contacts.html
Please see our AsyncOS 15.0 Release Info.
- Release Notes
- User Guide
- CLI Reference Guide
- API Programming Guides for Cisco Secure Email Gateway
- Open Source Used in Cisco Secure Email Gateway
- Cisco Content Security Virtual Appliance Installation Guide (includes vESA)
- Release Notes and Compatibility Matrix
- User Guide
- API Programming Guides for Cisco Secure Email and Web Manager
- Cisco Content Security Virtual Appliance Installation Guide (includes vSMA)
Updated about 1 month ago