AsyncOS 14.0.2 (AsyncOS 14.0.2-020) has been released as Maintenance Deployment (MD) as of 2022, January 18. This includes both Cisco Secure Email Gateway and Cisco Secure Email and Web Manager (AsyncOS 14.1.0-239).
14.0.2 is the latest release for the AsyncOS 14.0.x code. Please be sure that you read the Release Notes entirely to assure you are aware of all changes for 14.0, which does include 14.0.1 and 14.0 features inclusively.
Cisco Secure Email Cloud Gateway Customers
Upgrades to your cloud allocations will start early-February (2022). You will receive notifications prior to the date and upgrade.
Maintenance Windows: Sunday-Friday
Europe Window: 6 PM to 2 AM (London)
Canada Window: 6 PM to 2 AM (Kamloops)
Americas Window: 6 PM to 2 AM (San Francisco)
APJ Window: 6 PM to 2 AM (Tokyo)
If you have any questions, please contact Cisco TAC.
What is a Maintenance Deployment (MD)?
Please see our AsyncOS 14.0.2 Release Info.
- Release Notes
- User Guide
- CLI Reference Guide
- API Programming Guides for Cisco Secure Email Gateway
- Open Source Used in Cisco Secure Email Gateway
- Cisco Content Security Virtual Appliance Installation Guide (includes vESA)
- Release Notes and Compatibility Matrix
- User Guide
- API Programming Guides for Cisco Secure Email and Web Manager
- Cisco Content Security Virtual Appliance Installation Guide (includes vSMA)
Updated 4 months ago