AsyncOS 14.0.2 Maintenance Deployment (MD)
AsyncOS 14.0.2 (AsyncOS 14.0.2-020) has been released as Maintenance Deployment (MD) as of 2022, January 18. This includes both Cisco Secure Email Gateway and Cisco Secure Email and Web Manager (AsyncOS 14.1.0-239).
14.0.2 is the latest release for the AsyncOS 14.0.x code. Please be sure that you read the Release Notes entirely to assure you are aware of all changes for 14.0, which does include 14.0.1 and 14.0 features inclusively.
Cisco Secure Email Cloud Gateway Customers
Upgrades to your cloud allocations will start early-February (2022). You will receive notifications prior to the date and upgrade.
Maintenance Windows: Sunday-Friday
Europe Window: 6 PM to 2 AM (London)
Canada Window: 6 PM to 2 AM (Kamloops)
Americas Window: 6 PM to 2 AM (San Francisco)
APJ Window: 6 PM to 2 AM (Tokyo)
Information regarding Cloud Gateway upgrades
If you have any questions, please contact Cisco TAC.
What is a Maintenance Deployment (MD)?
What's new with 14.0.2?
Please see our AsyncOS 14.0.2 Release Info.
Cisco Secure Email Gateway Documentation
- Release Notes
- User Guide
- CLI Reference Guide
- API Programming Guides for Cisco Secure Email Gateway
- Open Source Used in Cisco Secure Email Gateway
- Cisco Content Security Virtual Appliance Installation Guide (includes vESA)
Secure Email Cloud Gateway Documentation
Cisco Secure Email and Web Manager Documentation
- Release Notes and Compatibility Matrix
- User Guide
- API Programming Guides for Cisco Secure Email and Web Manager
- Cisco Content Security Virtual Appliance Installation Guide (includes vSMA)
Cisco Secure Product (Rebranding) Documentation
Updated about 1 year ago